Title: Burning Moon
Author: Jo Waston
Series: Destination Love, #1
On Sale: August 2, 2016
Price: $4.99 USD (eBook)
Newly revised and expanded, Jo Watson’s Wattpad sensation Burning Moon is now available in print for the first time!
There’s a very fine line between blushing bride and mascara-streaked sobbing mess. #beenthere
Lily Swanson has been planning her perfect life since she was twelve years old: Meet Mr. Right, have the big white wedding, buy a house in the ‘burbs and raise 2.5 picture-perfect kids. However, when her fiancé bails, leaving Lily alone at the altar to face 500 gossipy guests, her dream turns into a nightmare. But then Lily makes an impulsive decision—she ditches the dress, grabs her passport, and heads off to Thailand to spend her honeymoon alone.
Or so she thinks…
Because Lilly quickly learns that everything in Thailand is very hot-the weather, the merchandise, and especially Damien—the sexy, spontaneous man she meets before her feet even hit the sand. Now with no plan, and nothing holding her back, Lily lets Damien lead her on a wild, unpredictable ride to the world’s most exclusive party, Burning Moon. But after a week of letting go, indulging her every impulse and desire, Lily must go back to the girl she used to be. Or can Damien convince her that their party doesn’t have to end?
Burning Moon, #1
Almost A Bride, #2
BUY THE BOOK HERE
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Top 5 List: Top vacation destinations
Some of the most interesting places are the more obscure ones that people don’t usually think of going to. You can really have an adventure there.
- Morocco- You have not shopped until you have visited the old Souqs of Marrakesh. We spent hours walking through the ancient, narrow, maze-like streets. You’ll find everything there, including snake charmers. But beware, it is very easy to get lost.
- Egypt- There is something really magical about Egypt. It’s like stepping into another world. On the way to the hotel, there was man riding a camel in the road. Downside….110 degreed Fahrenheit in the shade!
- Zanzibar (Tanzania)- A small, tropical island off Tanzania in Africa. The beaches are snow white and the sea is warm and transparent. There’s also a restaurant built on a rock in the middle of the sea. You have to take a boat to it, or swim there.
- Doha, Qatar- You have never seen over-the-top until you have been to the United Arab Emirates or Qatar. They make Las Vegas look like a tiny, flickering flame in the desert. Everything in Qatar is bigger, better, shinier and brighter. You could probably spend a whole week vacationing in their airport alone. (P.s. It’s hotter than Egypt, though)
- A South African Road trip- My husband and I once went on a road trip and visited the most remote, obscure and strange little towns we could find. We traveled about 3000 miles that trip and stayed in terrible, trashy motels, dodgy caravan parks and got lost a few times. It was awesome.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE