Title: HIT THE SPOT
Author: J. Daniels
Series: Dirty Deeds, #2
On Sale: December 6, 2016
Trade Paperback: $14.99 USD
eBook: $3.99 USD
Is this love or just a game?
Tori Rivera thinks Jamie McCade is rude, arrogant, and worst of all . . . the sexiest man she’s ever laid eyes on. His reputation as a player is almost as legendary as his surfing skills. No matter how her body heats up when he’s around, she’s determined not to be another meaningless hookup.
Jamie McCade always gets what he wants. The sickest wave. The hottest women. And Tori, with her long legs and smart mouth, is definitely the hottest one. He knows Tori wants him—hell, most women do—but she won’t admit it. After months of chasing and one unforgettable kiss, it’s time for Jamie to raise the stakes.
Jamie promises that soon Tori won’t just want him in her bed, she’ll be begging for it-and he might be right. Somehow he’s found the spot in her heart that makes her open up like never before. But with all she knows about his past, can she really trust what’s happening between them? Is Jamie playing for keeps or just playing to win?
LISTEN TO AUDIO CLIPS HERE
Listen to two clips from the audiobook from HIT THE SPOT, narrated by Sebastian York and Kate Russell
FOUR LETTER WORD, #1
HIT THE SPOT, #2
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Sweet Addiction series and the Alabama Summer series. She loves curling up with a good book, drinking a ridiculous amount of coffee, and writing stories her children will never read. Daniels grew up in Baltimore and resides in Maryland with her family.
What are your top five beaches to visit?
- Myrtle Beach, S.C. We vacationed here every year growing up. I love this beach.
- Virginia Beach. We took our kids there this past year for the first time. They had a blast.
- Ocean City, MD. And I’m only saying this because it’s nostalgic to me. It’s not a very family friendly beach. It’s not the cleanest. But I’ve been here more times than I can count. It reminds me of high-school.
- Bethany Beach, MD. It’s close. It isn’t crowded. And I can still drive fifteen minutes to the boardwalk if I want.
- Dogwood Beach, N.C.. Yes, it’s fictional. But it’s real to me.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
a Rafflecopter giveaway